Outstanding UCLA seniors or recent graduates are invited to apply for a British Marshall Scholarship. Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of exceptional ability to study for a graduate degree in any discipline at any British University in the United Kingdom (please check the Marshall website for exclusions). Up to 40 scholarships will be awarded in November 2014 to cover the cost of one or two years of study beginning in Fall 2015.
The award covers all reasonable educational costs, a personal allowance for living expenses, and travel to and from the United States.
An applicant must be nominated by UCLA and:
1) be a citizen of the United States
2) have an overall grade point average of at least 3.7
3) have graduated from his/her undergraduate college or university after April 2012
4) by the beginning of Fall 2015, hold a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in the United States
5) have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, leadership, and service
Please read the Marshall Scholarship website (http://www.marshallscholarship.org/) thoroughly before contacting the UCLA representative below.
For UCLA nomination:
Please contact (as soon as possible before the campus deadline below and preferably before the end of Spring Quarter 2014)
G. Jennifer Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Deadline for Nomination:
Monday, September 15, 2014